Hey beauties welcome back
I’m doing something a bit different today. Wanted my readers to get to know me a bit more so whats better than doing the tag? My uploading schedule has changed to Tuesdays and Fridays. Tuesdays won’t necessarily be about fashion. Thank you of the support & don’t miss out and subscribe by email so you can get my blogs sent directly to you. God bless you, XOXO
Get To Know Me Tag
- What is your name? Milnalis Diese
- What does your name mean? My mom used to take care of an elderly woman she loved so much named Milna she died and my mom named me Milna-lis.
- Where are you from? United states but my family is from The Dominican Republic so i’m Dominican.
- What is your favorite color? Orange
- What is your favorite music genre? I like all, don’t have a favorite.
- Favorite food? MAC AND CHEESE , PASTELITOS.
- Favorite drink? Jugo De Chinola (Passion fruit juice).
- Favorite past time? Reading the bible, Styling outfits on Polyvore & Singing.
- What is something you are talented at? Singing & Designing
- Describe yourself in a single sentence? I am Resilient.
- Favorite subject in school? In highschool history, in college Any of my Fashion classes.
- What are your favorite things about yourself? My style and ability to adapt.
- What are 2 long term goals? Work cooperate for a fashion brand, Be married/Have a family.
- What are 2 short term goals? Get my bachelors in Fashion Merchandising, Be consistent with my blog.
- What are you doing today to help you achieve those goals? Blogging, Going to attend LIM (a private fashion school in NYC) this fall.
- What is your biggest accomplishment? Getting my associates, and the SUNY Chancellor’s Award for student excellence.
- Who is your style icon? Chriselle Lim
- What is something you look for in a partner? Courage and Loyalty
- Which of your parents are you more like? My mom , I look exactly like her
- What is your favorite quote? FASHION FADES BUT STYLE IS ETERNAL.
- What app do you use most? Snapchat, Instagram
- What piece of technology can you not live without? Cellphone & Macbook
- What countries have you visited? Dominican Republic & Canada
- Most embarrassing memory? My Fashion professor putting me on the spot and introducing me to my crush because I told her he was cute. I’m thankful though because my “crush” is my boyfriend and we make a year next week. 🙂
- One thing you know now that you wish you had known as a kid? To relax because everything falls into place eventually.